Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Biofluorescence UW photography - Filters & Lights

Started by ellebelle ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Biofluorescence UW photography - Filters & Lights

4 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    For those interested in experiencing biofluorescence, check out some of the items I have for sale below. Selling these items (touched water once!) because I won't have an opportunity to give it another shot for a couple years. Best they not go to waste and someone enjoy them. They're in EXCELLENT (like new) condition, with original packaging. I can also provide proof of purchase from Backscatter if needed. Plus photos of course. If you're interested, please make an offer and we can discuss shipping options. 

    The following items are for sale (prices quoted in USD):

    • 2x Nightsea Excitation Filter for Sea & Sea YS-D1, YS-D2 & YS-D2J Strobes - asking $150 each (RRP: $189 USD)
    • Fluorescence Barrier Filter Thread on Type 55mm - asking $20 (RRP: $30)
    • Fluorescence Barrier Filter Thread on Type 52mm - asking $20 (RRP: $30)
    • Light & Motion Sola Nightsea Blue Light (with hand strap) - asking $450 (RRP: $550)
    • Nightsea Yellow Filter Mask Visor & Strap Wrapper Combo - asking $30 (RRP: $50)

    Will update this post as things are sold. 

    IMG_8702.jpg

  2. Bump!

  3. ellebelle

    Do you still have any of these items for sale? I do not see an updated post showing as sold so I wanted to enquire. My main interest would be in the 55 mm thread on filter as well as the dive mask filter and strap. Please let me know.

    Thank you!

     

     

  4. Hi there, it's all still available however I'm currently self-quarantined in Australia so would be unable to post anything until I return!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.