Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB N85 140mm Dome Port

Started by sidcaver ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB N85 140mm Dome Port

9 posts
  1. Looking for a Nauticam 140mm Dome port for the Olympus 8mm fisheye in decent shape

  2. I have one in NEW condition. Price is 75% of new. If you are interested I will send photos.

    I have a complete setup for a Nauticam Oly EM1Mk 2. SO...if you need anything let me know and I will send photos.

    I have gone full frame.

    Kevin

  3. Hi, Is this the glass dome or acrylic?

  4. Glass

  5. My port is not Nauticam. It is a Zen 100mm specifically for the Oly EP housings.

    Sorry for any misunderstanding.

    Kevin

  6. Hmm, using a Nauticam housing and GH5S so I would end up trying to make adaptors work. Thanks but I think Ill keep on the hunt

  7. Ok, I have both domes. An acrylic that is Nauticam for the Nauticam housing.

    i also have a zen for the Oly that someone else wanted here. I got discombobulated.

    I ha an as new Nauticam 4.33 port for n85 Nauticam housing.

    call me and we can sort this out.

    Kevin 321-698-7700

  8. PM sent

  9. Check out my listing I have one that I've only used on 10 dives. Asking the same 25% off retail and I have the extender as I also have the Olympus 8mm len

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.