Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Is the Caribbean getting boring?

Started by normd ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Is the Caribbean getting boring?

3 posts
  1. I just came back from a trip to Roatan.  Like previous trips, it seems that the reef is looking stressed almost everywhere and I'm seeing the same stuff. On my last few dives I left my camera under my arm without taking a shot. I went to Cozumel the trip before and it was great diving.  That trip gave me incentive to try the Caribbean again, but alas I was disappointed. The Bahamas was especially disappointing.  Anyone else with this reaction?

  2. Hmmm, interesting. I've been going to Bonaire annually for the last 4-5 years after a gap of almost 10 years. That's one place where I actually think it's getting a bit better: some macro critters starting to reappear which I haven't seen for quite some time. 

  3. Ha.. sounds like you are ready to move on to behavior photos.

    Cheers

    Ajay

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.