Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Housing for Canon 5D Mark2 + DS125 Strobe+Pelican Case

Started by rclay701 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Housing for Canon 5D Mark2 + DS125 Strobe+Pelican Case

1 posts
  1. For Sale

    Ikelite Housing for Canon 5D Mark II (Ikelite #6871.02) + manual

    Ikelite Port 5505.45 (for Canon 100mm Macro or similar)

    Ikelite Port 5503 (for Canon 8-15mm Fisheye or similar wide angle lens)

    Ikelite DS125 Strobe + manual + cable + charger

    Pelican Case (Model 1600)

    Housing is in excellent condition with less than 50 dives.  Never flooded. This is my second Ikelite housing – I sold the first one when I upgraded my camera.  The flash is 15 years old but works well.  I don’t use this setup much since I have moved into video.  This is a great package but somewhat bulky and heavy.  Please note the package does not include the camera.

    Asking $1,950.00 + shipping (at cost depending on purchaser’s preferred method)

    Questions – please PM me.

    Thanks for looking - Rick

    IMG_3843s.thumb.jpg.d5bcb1b8800e2a4daf51b410e8bae844.jpg

    IMG_3847s.thumb.jpg.a1f140a487dc7bcd9f8a0494e6874f1e.jpgIMG_3845s.thumb.jpg.31c26da5fd0587c9daf40574b89b7e3c.jpg

    IMG_3852s.jpg

    Edited by rclay701 — added picture
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.