Hello
A freshwater dive from Anatolia
Read-only discussion
Hello
A freshwater dive from Anatolia
![]()
Very nice. It's interesting that there are no fish in the water.
Thank you
Actually that place is so close to the sea it is like 250 meters before it joins to the sea
There were fish though but sea fish and they were so shy
Is there any dive base nearby?
First I thought that it's Azmak Creek
No there is no diving base around it ...At least related with it ..But there are ofcourse dive centers in Marmaris and Fethiye which are 30 minutes and 90 minutes to drive...Luckly i have cylinders so sometimes we go and dive there
Yes that is correct this is kadin azmagi in Mugla...Have you been there?
Unfortunately not. I've seen some of your other videos on youtube, the placed look familier, that's why the guess.
I have a business trip planned to Istanbul this year. I'm considering to visit this nice river.
Actually I thought it's Azmak Creek close to Susuzmüsellim
Do you have any suggestion for rivers close to Istanbul?
Hello
This one called sakaryabasi which is as nice may be even nicer but still 360 km from istanbul there is an old movie with my old gear 8 yrs ago and allways wanted to go back but couldnt find time yet
and azmak is like 700 km from İstanbul
There used to be very clean lakes and rivers around İstanbul when i was a child but not anymore since it became a city of nearly 20.000.000 people
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.