Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Sea&Sea YS D1 or D2 repair manual &/or circuit schematics

Started by Kraken de Mabini ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Sea&Sea YS D1 or D2 repair manual &/or circuit schematics

3 posts
  1. WTB Sea&Sea YS D1 or D2 repair manual &/or circuit schematics, to understand how the strobe works and how it goes wrong.

     

  2. If you ever get any information I also would be interested. 

    BLibecap@gmail.com

  3. Yes, I will post strobe maintenance manuals and schematics, once I get them, so everybody benefits.  

    I also intend to post  how to take apart a strobe and how to handle what is inside, once a few kind Wetpixel members provide me with a few dead Sea&Sea strobes,. 

     

    Edited by Kraken de Mabini — edit
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.