Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Subal and Seacam Ports, Extensions, Nikon and Nikonos

Started by ianmarsh ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Subal and Seacam Ports, Extensions, Nikon and Nikonos

10 posts
  1. Hello All

     

    For sale today I have a few random ports and accessories I am not using anymore. This is the last push to clear out redundant gear:)

     

    Subal Flatport 90, Type 3, perfect condition. $100

    Subal Flatport 120/3, 9/10, glass perfect condition. $100

    Subal Extension EXR 33mm/3. $50

    Subal Extension EXR 40mm/3. $50

    Subal Focus gear, Nikon 20-35mmf2.8. $10

     

    Seacam Macroport 90, perfect glass. $100

    Seacam Extension PVL20mm. $75

    Seacam Superdome, one small scratch in glass which has been polished , so no sharp edges, no effect no image. Does not show up on under/overs.

     Comes with spare lens shade,  in a Cinebags case, minimal wear on anodizing. $650

     

    Nikon 3T magnifying macro "dry diopter" 52mm $75

    Nikon 5T magnifying macro "dry diopter" 62mm $75

     

    Nikonos 15mm, Gen2, rebuilt & pressure tested, excellent optics, Very good condition. $350

    Nikonos 15mm, Gen2, rebuilt & pressure tested, excellent optics, Excellent condition in box $375

    Nikonos External Viewfinder for 15mm, Gen2 new in box. $75

     

    Pictures on request.

    Shipping extra. All prices in USD.

    Located in beautiful Vernon BC Canada

    As always, honest straight forward sales, so no worries:)

     

     

    ian

  2. Hello Ian,

    I am interested in these three items you have just listed.

    Seacam Macroport 90, perfect glass. $100

    Seacam Extension PVL20mm. $75

    Nikon 5T magnifying macro "dry diopter" 62mm $75.

    They come to a total of $250.  I don't know what shipping would cost? I would ask that you ship them to a PO Box in Florida.  Cheapest rate with adequate insurance.  No rush as I am away for the next three months. Would probably be better if you delay shipping until 1 March, 2020. But I would pay now.  And trust.

    I have a total of US$285.83 in my Paypal account. Don't know how much PayPal will charge for sending you that amount.  Is it 7% = about $20? If I need to add some money to my PayPal account I can do it or make final payment in three or four weeks because my internet connection here in Indonesia is not secure. I'll get to a secure internet in Australia in three weeks. 

    Fred

     

     

  3. Hey Fred

    PM sent

     

    ian

  4. Hey Fred

    Not sure the PM went through:(

    Sounds great and thanks:)

    $285 seems close enough...

    Is there an alternate person I could ship to in Sarasota? If not, March is fine. Just send me a reminder when you are back in North America

    Can you PM me your shipping details and I will get it boxed up:)

    Ian

  5. Sold:

    Seacam Macroport 90

    Seacam PVL 20

    Nikon 6T

    Nikon 5T

    Thanks Fred:)

  6. Still Available:

    Subal Flatport 90, Type 3, perfect condition. $100

     Subal Flatport 120/3, 9/10, glass perfect condition. $100

    Subal Extension EXR 33mm/3. $50

    Subal Extension EXR 40mm/3. $50

    Subal Focus gear, Nikon 20-35mmf2.8. $10

     

    Seacam Superdome, one small scratch in glass which has been polished , so no sharp edges, no effect no image. Does not show up on under/overs.

     Comes with spare lens shade,  in a Cinebags case, minimal wear on anodizing. $650

     

    Nikonos 15mm, Gen2, rebuilt & pressure tested, excellent optics, Very good condition. $350

    Nikonos 15mm, Gen2, rebuilt & pressure tested, excellent optics, Excellent condition in box $375

    Nikonos External Viewfinder for 15mm, Gen2 new in box. $75

     

    Pictures on request.

    Shipping extra. All prices in USD.

    Located in beautiful Vernon BC Canada

    As always, honest straight forward sales, so no worries:)

     

     

    ian

     

     

  7. Are the Nikonos 15mm lenses still available?

  8. Hi

    Yes, just spotted this.

    Both Nikonos still on the shelf.

    Subal 20-35 gear has sold

     

    ian

  9. Still Available:

    Subal Flatport 90, Type 3, perfect condition. $100

     Subal Flatport 120/3, 9/10, glass perfect condition. $100

    Subal Extension EXR 33mm/3. $50

    Subal Extension EXR 40mm/3. $50

     

    Seacam Superdome, one small scratch in glass which has been polished , so no sharp edges, no effect no image. Does not show up on under/overs.

     Comes with spare lens shade,  in a Cinebags case, minimal wear on anodizing. $650

     

    Nikonos 15mm, Gen2, rebuilt & pressure tested, excellent optics, Excellent condition in box $375

    Nikonos External Viewfinder for 15mm, Gen2 new in box. $75

     

    Nikon 16-35mm F4, Excellent condition. In box will all the bits and pieces. Perfect glass. $750

     

    Pictures on request.

    Shipping extra. All prices in USD.

    Located in beautiful Vernon BC Canada

    As always, honest straight forward sales, so no worries:)

     

     

    ian

  10. bump

     

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.