Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Recommended Marine Housing for Fuj S5500?

Started by City6 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Recommended Marine Housing for Fuj S5500?

2 posts
  1. Recommended Marine Housing for Fuj S5500?

    Hello all, just discovered this great site.

     

    I'm a long time dry-land photographer, and long time diver, and now want to bring these together.

     

    I'm on the way to Oz in a few months from the UK, and have the chance to stop-over in Fiji for a few weeks, whch seems like a great chance to start. I'll probably be taking my Fuji S5500 SLR-like, and know nothing at all about marine housing. I expect I be mostly shallow-snorkeling and shallow dives until I get used to splicing my two hobbies together, so something wth a depth range of about 20m should be fine.

     

    Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.