Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NAUTICAM MACRO PORT / FOCUS GEAR

Started by bkosinone ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

NAUTICAM MACRO PORT / FOCUS GEAR

18 posts
  1. Nauticam Macro Port 60 for Nikon AF-S 60mm 

    w/M67 Thread $350

    Nauticam Focus Gear N60G for Nikkor AF-S micro 60mm F2.8G ED Lens $175

    Buyer pays all fees and shipping

  2. YOU MUST ADD 3% FOR PAYPAL FEE I AM TIRED OF GETTING STUCK WITH IT

  3. Bump

  4. Bump

  5. Bump

  6. Bump. I really need to sell

  7. PM sent

     

  8. I didnt get anything. Where did you send it

  9. Bump

  10. 12/20 price drop $325 for the port and $150 for the focus gear plus all fees and shipping.

  11. Bump

  12. My dad is dying. Please help. 1/6/2020 $300 for port $125 for focus gear. Must buy together. I gave huge price break. Plus shipping and fees

  13. Bump

  14. My dad passed away.  I really need to sell for funeral help

  15. I really need to sell everything.  Any help is appreciated. 

  16. Bump

  17. Sent you a PM

  18. Sold thank you

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.