Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sigma 15MM F2.8 DG Fisheye - Canon used once

Started by DavidSD619 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 15MM F2.8 DG Fisheye - Canon used once

5 posts
  1. I just purchased this Sigma 15mm F2.8 DG Fisheye on my last trip (Oct) to Komodo.  I purchased it in Indonesia as I had accidentally forgot the same fisheye lens at home!  

    I used it just for the trip and now have it for sale since I already have one.  All the wide angle were taken with this lens on the trip.   https://www.davidkleinfelt.com/Underwater/Komodo-2019

    Asking $500 OBO

     

     

    Sigma2.jpg

  2. $450 OBO

  3. Still for sale

  4. bump

  5. Best offer or goes on E-Bay

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.