VERY Good condition Nauticam NA-GH5 housing
- with Nauticam M14 vacuum valve II
- with Nauticam optical mini trigger for Panasonic
- wIth 2 pcs F.I.T. multi base w/arms (two 1-inch ball mount adapter each)
It is my own housing. Bought new, never flooded, never repaired, never dropped
Everything works great and every week I immerse myself in this box. All photos for the last 3-5 months in my instagram @uw.art taken with it
incl. cap, spare o-ring, o-ring remover, cloth. Retractor for gift
Price $2179 for all + international shipping from Philippines ($57 to US)
without box. I have original Nauticam bag in Russia (+ 49 US$ can be send separate)
Additional photo by request
Location : near Dauin, Negros Oriental
If you like to buy m4/3 lens i have for sale mint condition
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO = US$ 669
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens = US$ 199
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH = US$ 359
Also i have for sale F.I.T. 4.33'' Optical Glass Dome Port with 20mm N85 Nauticam extension (for use w/8mm m.Zuiko 1.8 fisheye) = US$ 549 (no one scratches on the glass) + neoprene cap = great for Close Focus Wide Angle
ALL FIX PRICE