Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam BMPCC4K Wide Angle Set Up

Started by kulupa ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam BMPCC4K Wide Angle Set Up

16 posts
  1. Hello, I am selling one of my Nauticam housing, camera and lens combo for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. The system and all components are in mint condition with collectively fewer than 40 dives. The total 'as new price' is ~$8,250 (see links below) and I am selling the entire set for $6,000 + shipping. The system would be shipped with all included packaging/boxes/manuals that were included with the original purchase from Backscatter. Strong preference for US buyers (I am based out of NYC). The components included in the system are listed below with prices/links and photos are in the following post:

    NA-BMPCCII Nauticam Housing ($4,500 new): https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-Blackmagic-Pocket-Cinema-Camera-4K-Underwater-Housing-NA-BMPCCII

    Blackmagic Pocket 4K ($1,300 new): https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1401512-REG/blackmagic_design_pocket_cinema_camera_4k.html

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO Lens ($1000 new): https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1147634-REG/olympus_v312030bu000_m_zuiko_digital_ed_8mm.html

    Nauticam O8-F Focus Gear ($210 new): https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-O8-F-Focus-GearFor-Olympus-M-Zuiko-Digita

    N85 Mini Extension Ring 17 ($210 new): https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-N85-Mini-Extension-Ring-17

    Nauticam N85 140mm Optical Glass Fisheye Dome Port ($1,040 new): https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-140mm-Underwater-Glass-Dome-Port-N85

     

    You can see some of the work I have done here (youtube.com/divehard) and feel free to email me directly if you are interested (divehardcreative@gmail). I do respond to private messages but often miss them!

    Cheers,

    Kabir


     

  2. DSC09085-min (1).jpg

    DSC09086-min (1).jpg

  3. DSC09087-min (1).jpg

    DSC09088-min (1).jpg

  4. DSC09089-min (1).jpg

    DSC09090-min (1).jpg

    DSC09093-min (1).jpg

  5. DSC09094-min (1).jpg

    DSC09096-min (1).jpg

    DSC09095-min (1).jpg

  6. sorry for the crap image quality, not sure why wetpixel has a 1mb max per post

    DSC09092-min (1).jpg

  7. DSC09091.JPG

  8. Out of interest which videos on your channel are shot with the BMPCC4K? I have checked several and are all GH5 or Z-Cam

  9. None of the videos that are currently posted are with the pocket (used primarily for paid shoots). stay tuned, there a few projects in the pipeline :)

     

  10.  

    Hi Kabir, 

     
    I’m looking for a reasonably priced 4K setup for a one-off filming assignment. 
     
    I have never shot with Blackmagic and I was wondering if you experienced any draw back when filming with it? Did you use it with an external monitor or only build-in? How well did manual white balancing work out with the camera? Did you use filters? How is the balance? Did you only shoot with the 8mm fisheye or any other wide-zoom with zoom gear?
     
    Any advice to help me make up my mind is appreciated. 
     
    Cheers
    Eric
     
  11. Hi guys - please shoot me an email or PM for inquiries. Re: how it performs, I think its a great set up with a built in monitor and long lasting battery solution. White balance is never an issue because you should always shoot BRAW (other doesn't make sense to use this camera). Recent sample footage can be seen here: 

     

  12. dropping price of system to $5,500K + shipping if sold before December 20th (I need that xmas cash!). also there an example up on our youtube page, (bmpcc4k for uw shots only)

    )

  13. Still available?

  14. This is still available, and the price for the entire set has been reduced to $5000 + shipping and PayPal fees. Also selling just the camera housing for $2500 OBO

    Thanks,

    Kabir

    Edited by kulupa
  15. PM Sent

  16. FYI - the camera and housing have been sold. Thank you for all the interest

    Kabir

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.