Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Retra LSD for sea and sea YS-D

Started by kdgonzalez ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Retra LSD for sea and sea YS-D

7 posts
  1. Hello friends,

    I am in the market for a retra LSD for my YSD2. If you have one you want to part with drop me a line. Thanks

  2. I have a post on here.  Selling my strobe. Just what your looking for

  3. Hi bkosinone,

     

    Im not looking for the strobe as I have 3 already.  Im looking the a retra lsd for the strobe.  Thanks though. 

  4. Karyll, someone was advertising an LSD for sale here a few weeks back. Worth a search if you havn't already.

     

     

  5. Hi Tim,

    That one is for a different strobe. Thanks though

     

  6. I have the mounting module for the YS-D2,  so if you happen to find a LSD with a different mount and want that, please let me know 

  7. 12 hours ago, kdgonzalez said:

    Hi Tim,

    That one is for a different strobe. Thanks though

     

    Darn! Sorry. 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.