$1,000
Used (normal wear)
Excellent condition mirrorless camera loaded with a ton of great features. Amazing color rendition and body image stabilization to name a couple.
I bought this setup brand new for nearly double this price three years ago and I’ve only used it a handful of times.
The camera has a shutter count of only 11,856.
Due to my photography needs I’m migrating towards a full frame system and need to part ways with this lovely little camera.
What’s included in this package is listed below
I bought this setup brand new for nearly double this price three years ago and I’ve only used it a handful of times.
The camera has a shutter count of only 11,856.
Due to my photography needs I’m migrating towards a full frame system and need to part ways with this lovely little camera.
What’s included in this package is listed below
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II - 11,856 shutter count
Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 PRO M. Zuiko
Olympus 9mm f8.0 fisheye body cap lens
Olympus FL-LM3 Flash
Olympus BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery
Charger
USB Cable
Shoulder Strap and More
Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 PRO M. Zuiko
Olympus 9mm f8.0 fisheye body cap lens
Olympus FL-LM3 Flash
Olympus BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery
Charger
USB Cable
Shoulder Strap and More
Will mail at buyers expense.
Raul Dominguez
305.896.7812