Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Sataya Dolphins

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sataya Dolphins

4 posts
  1. Sataya is an outer reef that you can reach on a day snorkelling trip from Benerice south of Marsa Alam in Egypt home to 80+ doplhins in at least 3 pods

    I went there with my family and whilst my daughter was finning around I was shooting video 

    I took few stills all breathholding to a depth between 0 and 10 meters those are the outcomes, as I was carrying an ND8 filter to avoid the shutter to go to fast at the surface the deeper shots are at ISO 1000 but still look good on the GH5

    49109821398_d256b8faa0_k.jpgCrossroads by Interceptor121, on Flickr

    49107351612_35519e7d97_k.jpgSprinting by Interceptor121, on Flickr

    49106650398_a0c8d9d75a_k.jpgthe Pod by Interceptor121, on Flickr

    49109822858_623fdf3325_k.jpgFollower by Interceptor121, on Flickr

  2. Great photos!  The shots of your daughter looking like part of the pod will make a great memory for her 

  3. 28 minutes ago, troporobo said:

    Great photos!  The shots of your daughter looking like part of the pod will make a great memory for her 

    Yes and ISO 1000 does not look too bad either I sent it for a small 12x8 metal print I hope it won't come too dark or I will have to reprint!!!

  4. Love the surface reflections on the first shot!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.