Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Sea and Sea 22mm and 40mm extension rings (can be easily changed for Nauticam)

Started by DDT uk ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Sea and Sea 22mm and 40mm extension rings (can be easily changed for Nauticam)

3 posts
  1. I have 2 Sea and Sea extensions rings (22mm and 40mm) that I no longer use. Although I have been using them with my S&S dome on a Nauticam housing, I have put thr original bayonets back on.

    They are for sale together or individually.

    I am located in the UK, near London but will send them worldwide. If you are interested then I can work out shipping.

     

  2. Hi,

    Could you please post the price you'd ask for them?

    Cheers,

    Sergio

  3. Sorry. Meant to say that I am open to any offers really. I would suggest £100 for 22mm and £125 for the 40mm.

    Happy to provide images.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.