Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - SeaCam Nikon D2X housing

Started by John Doe II ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - SeaCam Nikon D2X housing

13 posts
  1. I know this is a long shot but has anybody got a good condition SeaCam D2X housing they want to sell?

    I Mean there must have been a number of them go out into the field - they are sitting out there somewhere most likely not used so much these days.

  2. Hi 

    Could you send me your email address, got a friend who has one, maybe he wants to sell...

    Regards

    Sven

  3. Hi Ian,

    Thanks for the link. I had spotted that one - but its on the other side of the world. Was hoping to pick up something Stateside or if I was VERY Lucky in Germany or Austria.

    What sort of chum is needed to bring the old D2X housings to the surface ? (Chumming is still a thing isnt it? in this day of green everything maybe its not??)

  4. I have one.  I also have a D800 SeaCam case I am willing to sell.  My D2x case is around but I may have removed gears and other parts (I still have all parts.)  If you would like me to check to see if it is all there I will.

  5. Hi,

    have Seacam D2 housing never used like new condition. Located in Germany. If interested please pm. Br Markus

  6. 20 hours ago, OldDiver.com said:

    I have one.  I also have a D800 SeaCam case I am willing to sell.  My D2x case is around but I may have removed gears and other parts (I still have all parts.)  If you would like me to check to see if it is all there I will.

    Let me know what you have. Parts are good to have.

  7. 5 hours ago, muellema said:

    Hi,

    have Seacam D2 housing never used like new condition. Located in Germany. If interested please pm. Br Markus

    PM sent

  8. Hi,

    housing has 2 N5 flash socket and is complete except current one M14 nippel (the one bottem right on the housing see picture) is missing. But i think I still have the part somewhere. Will look after it if you really interested. Housing never got wet and was never used. What else of detailed info do you need? Please see attached pictures. Br Markus

    MMU_0951.JPG

    MMU_0958.JPG

  9. Hi,

     

    two more pictures for info. Br Markus

    MMU_0952.JPG

    MMU_0956.JPG

  10.  

     

    Muellema, please PM me so we can discuss this. 

  11. On 12/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, muellema said:

    Hi,

     

    two more pictures for info. Br Markus

    MMU_0952.JPG

    MMU_0956.JPG

     

    Not heard anything from you at all. Hope you did not get run over by a bus.

    (I am in IT and for some reason everyone is always worried about the IT guy getting run over by a bus)

  12. Hi,

     

    Sorry for late reply. I`m still alive, but pretty busy on my business back home after 2 month holiday in Indonesia. Please let me know what more info you need. PM no problem. Br Markus

     

     

     

    MM8_8290_small.jpg.548375f0eebf33ca6d5a3bbb1bfde1fc.jpg

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.