Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite D7000 housing package and set of DS-161 Strobes

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite D7000 housing package and set of DS-161 Strobes

3 posts
  1.  

    I'm working on selling off old setups.  This stuff I bought lightly used and tested it to make sure it's 100% working but then before I actually went anywhere I upgraded to a Nauticam rig.

    Ikelite D7000 package, including dome port and two adapters, handle, and spare parts/bits and pieces. $350 + $25 shipping. I'll pay PayPal fees. Includes:
    Housing #6801.70 - in great shape. Buttons show typical signs of wear from this style of Ikelite housing (see pics)
    8" Acrylic dome #5510.45 - very nice condition EXCEPT a small very shallow scuff. Truly not noticeable in underwater photos. You can barely feel it when you run your finger over it. I tried to catch it in the light in some pictures. From most angles it is not visible. Most of what you see on the dome is dust.
    2.75" lens extension #5510.11
    DSLR tray with handles #9523.68 + two ball adapters
    #5510.11 mod port superwide new style


    Dual Ikelite DS-161 strobe package - $900 + $25 shipping. I'll pay PayPal fees. Includes:
    2x DS-161 strobes. Lightly used, all functions tested and working.
    1x dual strobe sync cord #4103.52
    2x batteries - one older one newer.
    1x charger
    2x diffusers
    4x ball mounts

    Payment through PayPal only. My account is verified and has been active selling things for over 15 years. Never had a bad (selling) transaction.

    Pictures here:

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VUgQ4mOUeJ1J-HaBNYxUFI_3AFZjaD0j?usp=sharing

  2. Ikelite housing setup is sold.  Strobes still available.  Price is OBO.

  3. everything is sold.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.