Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Recsea G7X housing and ULCS tray

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Recsea G7X housing and ULCS tray

4 posts
  1. I bought this housing new and used it on one trip (~40 dives).  It worked flawlessly and has no issues.  No scratches on port.  It includes everything it came with including never touched spare O rings.  I am also including a ULCS tray with handles and ball mounts (MSRP of this tray setup adds up to $170 I believe).  Included is an adapter plate I made out of thick sheet HDPE because the housing has an odd hole pattern.  All mounting hardware included.  Will not sell tray separately.

     

    $275 + shipping and paypal fees.

     

    pictures here:

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EYKTbTtdUb0OJ-2LlW_ACourfNO0ZVEU?usp=sharing

  2. still available

  3. still available.  price is OBO.  I'll sell the housing without the tray for $175.

  4. still available.  prices negotiable.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.