You have one seting around??
Looking for this as they are not easy to come by anymore.
I have a Subal housing and want to use some Nauticam domes
Thanks
Mark
Read-only discussion
You have one seting around??
Looking for this as they are not easy to come by anymore.
I have a Subal housing and want to use some Nauticam domes
Thanks
Mark
Well anyone have a spare or changed systems and its left overpart ?
Hi Mark,
if I am not mistaken, these adapters work the other way around. i.e. you can use Subal ports on a Nautical housing.
Saga makes ones that work both ways:
https://sagadive.com/categoria-producto/aros-extension-y-adaptadores/
Alex
It should e noted that it may add 2mm or so to the extension using these sorts of adapters. Which may, or may not, be an issue.
Jack
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.