Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro 15000 lumen video light

Started by papamac58 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro 15000 lumen video light

5 posts
  1. I have this BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro video light for sale. It is in excellent condition and works great. Only reason I am selling is I want to downsize my gear. Here is a link to it from where I bought it, I paid $949 for it a year ago.
     
     
     
    paypal fees and shipping covered in the lower 48, all others pay shipping!
     
    $550 obo

     

    D41A3D3B-9074-4B00-BB75-62A223430C3B.jpeg

    1F35BAA7-0CD9-4EBD-9749-7AB73FB81581.jpeg

    3AD96B92-48D4-426B-9449-0CCB01F70773.jpeg

    075FE5BA-7482-410F-81FD-A735F71E7D47.jpeg

    5FE25176-13A3-4B7E-8BD2-51D0E3ED9A6B.jpeg

    5E41BA5B-266E-40B9-9632-DBA4CAC0D470.jpeg

    Edited by papamac58
  2. Interested

  3. pics added

  4. Re-listed at lower price

  5. SOLD TO sidcaver

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.