Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NCUPS Talk this Friday - BIG PRINTS

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

NCUPS Talk this Friday - BIG PRINTS

1 posts
  1. NCUPS Talk this Friday - BIG PRINTS

    Hey guys -- instead of blabbing on about technique, I'm going to bring a whole bunch of Pictopia prints to the NCUPS talk this Friday. I'll chat a *bit* about a few topics, and will then open up the floor for questions, which I think will take up most of the time.

     

    Prints will be between 24x18" and 30x20" in size.

     

    See you there? :)

     

    More info: http://ncups.org

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.