Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam NA-EM1 for Mark 1

Started by scubafc ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam NA-EM1 for Mark 1

13 posts
  1. Want to buy Nauticam NA-EM1.  Have camera and lenses.  Interested in properly functioning housing.  Ports a plus.  I have 14-42mm, 9-18mm and 60mm macro lenses.

    Edited by scubafc — specificity
  2. MK 1 or 2? I have a perfect housing for the Oly Em1 MK 2. Ports also.

    Went to full frame. So at worst I have ports plus a Flash trigger.

    Kevin

     

     

     

  3. I have a Mark 1 with Olympus housing and ports.

  4. On 12/5/2019 at 6:58 PM, Kevin57 said:

    MK 1 or 2? I have a perfect housing for the Oly Em1 MK 2. Ports also.

    Went to full frame. So at worst I have ports plus a Flash trigger.

    Kevin

    What ports do you have?  Price?

     

     

     

  5. I have the macro port, A Zen dome for the 9-18 plus it works for others. lenses, the fish eye, and the 12-40 pro. Flash trigger and CMC 1 and 2. I will give you more info tonight. I have the camera and some odds and ends that won't work on my full frame.

    K

  6. Thanks.  Look forward to hearing from you.

  7. Hi Kevin.  Expected to hear from you again.  Did you change your mind on selling ports?  Thanks.

  8. Was out of town but did send a msg. Have the macro and a Zen Dome.

     

  9. Both ports are pristine. The zen is port 2 without the extra spacer. I have a CMC 1 and 2. 70% of new on the prices. You will not be disappointed in the condition.

     

    Call m e at 321-698-7700 and we can chat.

  10. pm sent

  11. I did not get your pm.

    call me at 321 698 7700

  12. pm was sent to scubafc nto to you kev, sorry, i should have stated that :blush:

  13. I have three of the 4-inch ports which is made for the 9-18, but in a pinch you can use the 60 macro and 14-42. I’ve even used the 12-50 with a Deepshots gear (close focusing sucks, FYI) - PM me if you have any interest. I’m keeping one. 

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.