Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro video light

Started by papamac58 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro video light

2 posts
  1. I have this BIG BLUE VL15000P mini pro video light for sale. It is in excellent condition and works great. Only reason I am selling is I want to downsize my gear. Here is a link to it from where I bought it, I paid $949 for it a year ago.
     
     
    paypal fees and shipping covered in the lower 48, all others pay shipping!
     
    $495 obo

     

    876BA8B4-F6FF-426D-80C4-B9C972425056.jpeg

    FFC81901-E730-403C-B3FF-DD4B41203770.jpeg

    6D764AB2-D4BF-4BB2-88F4-0A97330CD82C.jpeg

    AA9EE4DD-3707-4DD7-8784-911D5E9FFD6F.jpeg

    4F9A708B-71B0-4B32-996E-0AB4DCF00B80.jpeg

    17B3C54C-CCBB-4E33-8466-638A4A5CD5B1.jpeg

  2. SOLD TO sidcave

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.