*Nauticam NA-LX10 housing with tray, arms, and floats
*Nauticam vacuum and pump system installed
*Nauticam lcd screen magnifier
*Inon s-2000 Strobes
*Strobe fiber optic cables
*an extra set of fiber optic cables for the Inon strobes
*2 different diffusers for each strobe
*Panasonic Lumix lx10 Camera with 4 batteries and charger
*Inon uwl-100 type 1 wide angle lens with dome and protective lens cover and neoprene case
*Inon ucl 165 m67 macro lens with arm lens holder
*Inon snoot set for an s-2000 strobe
*spare o-rings and grease for nauticam housing and strobes
This is a complete setup ready to shoot. I've been using it for this last year and I've never had any issues. I'm only selling because I'm upgrading to a Sony a7rii setup. Everything is in excellent shape. The housing was regularly cleaned after every dive. There's only minor signs of use but nothing that has any impact on performance. The camera is practically new. I'm asking $2800 for everything. I want to sell everything together for now. Buyer is responsible for paypal and shipping fees.
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr
Nauticam Panasonic LX10 rig by Brandon Wiese, on Flickr