Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica GH5s Brand NEW!

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica GH5s Brand NEW!

1 posts
  1. Hello, 

    I just received a brand new Aquatica GH5s housing with Vacuum direct from the manufacturer.  This was a gift certificate I won in a competition, but couldn't transfer it to someone else.  So instead, I decided to just buy the housing, and try to sell it.  It is brand new, and has never been wet.

    Will sell for $1500 obo.  Buyer pays shipping/insurance.

    Let me know if you are interested.

    -Dustin

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.