Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Underwater Photography Course?

Started by paquito ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Photography Course?

7 posts
  1. Underwater Photography Course?

    Hello,

     

    I'm not sure where to post this?

    I am interested in the underwater photographer course:

     

    http://www.theunderwaterphotographer.com/

     

    Has anyone taken this online course? Did you find it of value, pleased with your progress, did it offer good support, and was it up to date with today's digital photography?

     

    I'm interested in feedback from anyone who's taken the course.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Paquito

  2. We took Marty's course last year and found it very helpful and worth the $50....however, nothing is better than actually diving with someone you can talk with, etc...

     

    Karl

  3. The online course by Bonnie Pelnar is very good. I'll be at Tom Stacks course next week...will let you guys know how it goes...

     

    M.

  4. Thank you for the replies.

     

    I'm going to take the course and practice, practice, practice...

     

    paquito

  5. :twisted:

    So Starbuck

    how did your class go with the Stacks?

    Therisa

  6. Hey Paquito and Therisa -

     

    I just finished a 5 day underwater / photoshop course with Tom and Therisa stack that was fantastic! Diving in the morning is followed with afternoon sessions editing your photos in Photoshop. Tom and Therisa will personally help you edit your photos and give you lots of great ideas. They also will give you info on what is needed to get those pictures publised and maybe bought by photo buyers!!

     

    Their website is www.tomstackphoto.com and they advertiser here on wetpixel. I looks like their next courses are in May and June..

     

    Michael Palasz

    www.fishlens.com

  7. I also attended Tom and Therisa Stacks UW Digital workshop. My photoshop skills were greatly improved by this very knowledgable team. I highly recommend the Stacks workshops. Great diving, great teachers.

    Plus, I won a new Aquatica D 70 housing.

    Splash,

    Don Kincaid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.