Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NEX 7 Housing and Nauticam Macro 45 Port

Started by kimster812 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NEX 7 Housing and Nauticam Macro 45 Port

1 posts
  1. Major closet and gear clean out... :)  I have all kinds of u/w equipment and gear that I'd love to go to someone who can use it regularly. Have also already upgraded my system. 

    Nauticam NEX 7 Housing (Sony NEX 7), original $1850, asking $900 obo. In great condition. 

    Nauticam Macro 45 port with focus knob for Sony E-mount system. Lists at $520 new, I'll be happy with $250. 

    Ships from California, would prefer shipping within the US. Happy to send more photos of the gear as well if requested. 

    Thanks! 

     

     

    IMG_2558.jpg

    IMG_2589.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.