Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Olympus E-M1 housing

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Olympus E-M1 housing

4 posts
  1. Housing + Nauticam case: $750 USD + shipping + 3% paypal fee

     

    Everything you see is included except the vacuum valve (need it for my new housing) and my red homemade carrying handle.  The vacuum port plug will be replaced.

    Selling because I upgraded to mark II. Not selling any ports. The housing works perfectly.  I don't think there's a scratch or scuff on it. I just got back from 5 days of diving in Bali where I used it on 3-4 dives per day.  Had absolutely zero problems.  I always used it with the vacuum valve.  Never had any amount of leaking, loss of vacuum, or fogging.  It did start developing water spots.  Ballistol will fix that if you care.

    pictures here:

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/146IM95CSNnTHkdSOqxV3PQ2HQ66KZBAp?usp=sharing

    •  
    • Quote
  2. still available how about $700 OBO

  3. still available price is negotiable

  4. bump price is negotiable

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.