Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

HDR Snorkelling Experiment

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

HDR Snorkelling Experiment

2 posts
  1. I tried HDR HLG on the Panasonic GH5 on the surface as I though it would have been most useful

    It looks decent on my Tv set

     

     

  2. It is super well done, the colors are beautiful

    Thank you it’s very kind of you
    I decided to shoot with an ND filter in order to keep the 180 rule however my lens choice was not the best I simply was not expecting so many so close
    Please subscribe my channel



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.