Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Bluefin Pro, FIX S100, YS-250 Pro, sola 1200s

Started by Jake Metcalf ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Bluefin Pro, FIX S100, YS-250 Pro, sola 1200s

11 posts
  1. I am selling some various old gear that I no longer use. Everything is in used condition but to the best of my knowledge works good and is fully functional. 

     

    What I have: 

    2) Light & Motion Sola 1200 video lights. Come with chargers and both original cases. $300USD for both 

     

    1)Sea & Sea YS-250 pro. Comes with a custom neoprene cover I had made in Thailand.  $400usd

     

     FIX housing for a Canon S100. Comes with double arm tray, dome port, macro diopter set, and a custom neoprene cover for both the port and housing.  I will also throw in 3 chargers and batteries for the Canon.  I am selling this as a housing only because the camera I have for it seems to be having some malfunctions but you can have that too.   $400usd

     

    Light & Motion Bluefin Pro housing and Sony XR550 HD camera.  Comes with the Fathom Wide Angle, can’t remember exactly which one off the top

    Of my head. Housing had a complete service awhile back and had not been in the water since so should be in perfect shape.  Comes with a bunch of stuff seen in photos: flat port, red drop down filter, macro diopter, float for the housing, spare o rings, spare handle rings and handle wrenches, cover for the wide angle port, remote for camera, and a few other bits.  

     

    $1000usd

     

    Buyer would pay all shipping from the US.  Items are sold as is. 

     

    Let me know if you have any questions. 

     

    I have tons of pics I can send. 
     

     

     

     

  2. Hi Jake, would you please send me pictures of the YS-250 strobe?

    My email is info@eduardosorensen.cl

    Best,

    Eduardo.

  3. Eduardo, attempted to email the photos to the address you provided, but the email was returned undelivered. Do you have a different email I can try? 

  4. Yes Jake, please try with eduardofotosub@gmail.com

    Best.

     

  5. Ok, sent 

  6. Update, YS-250 is sold 

  7. Hi Jake. Are the video lights still available? If so, can you estimate the number of charges on the units? Trying to judge longevity of the batteries. PM me if you like.

    Thanks

  8. Jake,

    Is the Light and Motion and Sony XR550 still available? 

     

    Joe

  9. It is still available, yes.  Everything is in perfect working order as far as I know. Housing was serviced by L&M and hasn’t been back in the water since.  I can email over some photos if you’d like. 
     

    Thanks,

    Jake 

  10. Jake,

    Please do.  My email direct is joerob123@gmail.com

     

    Joe

  11. Hello

    The Sola light is available??

    Please send me pictures if possible

     

    Carlos

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.