Congrats Rand
I wish to congratulate Rand for his first as mentioned in the news page but, he also got a 4th in the Cold Water Macro.
Well done my friend!
Read-only discussion
I wish to congratulate Rand for his first as mentioned in the news page but, he also got a 4th in the Cold Water Macro.
Well done my friend!
Congrats Rand!
Thanks guys! (it was all in the matting :wink: )
Rand
Yea, one Giant attaboy, Rand. Great looking grouper
So Rand that DSLR learning curve threw you for a loop then hey?
Was this the first or second dive with the D70?
Congrats, amigo. A well deserved win! If you won a trip to Indonesia, trade it in for some diving in south Florida. It'll be just as good with plenty more alcohol and babes! ![]()
BTW - Don't tell'em you took these shots with the 5050 or they'll be running to switch back! Don't want the demand to jack up the price of the 5050 again -- I can almost afford a second one now.
:D ![]()
Thanks Laz, may take you up on that. As I get plenty of diving and beer.....
Todd, second day diving with the D70 first day with the 105. See Laz, told ya, easy squeezy!
The Wolfeel was taken with the 5050.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.