Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Olympus OMD-EM5 Mk II Micro 4/3 camera, M.Zuiko 24-70mm f/2.8 Pro lens and Nauticam NA-EM5II housing w/7" acrylic dome port

Started by sac.misc401 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Olympus OMD-EM5 Mk II Micro 4/3 camera, M.Zuiko 24-70mm f/2.8 Pro lens and Nauticam NA-EM5II housing w/7" acrylic dome port

1 posts
  1. I upgraded to a full-frame Nikon Z6 a few months ago so I’m selling my Olympus OMD-EM5 Mk II camera, lens and Nauticam housing.

    I bought the housing in March 2018 and only used in on 5 dive trips in the last year and a half.  I’ve kept it meticulously clean and maintained it well so it remains in excellent working condition.

    Including some freebees.  Original cost was over US$4,500.  I’m selling it all as a lot for just a little over 50% of cost: US$2,400 - FIRM

    Original dealer invoices available upon request.  Willing to split the cost of shipping.

    Pics:

    List of included items:

    Edited by sac.misc401
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.