Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Canon XA 20 Video Camera for a Bluefin Housing

Started by divelog ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Canon XA 20 Video Camera for a Bluefin Housing

2 posts
  1. I used this with my Light & Motion Bluefin G30 housing. This was a great camera but it is an extra camera and it no longer is needed. I recently sent it into Canon to be gone over.  It is in very good working condition.

    AX20_all_sm.jpg.ba1fa2ce38082f263347fb368ed7ae78.jpgCanonAX20Lside28sm.jpg.150167d6b09238118497f198ee4a49e8.jpg XA20_capture58sm.jpeg.8f139b9714ac6796eb23c0c2855f3b76.jpeg XA20Rside35sm.jpg.3c77ad7b5abe23abc78998d04899d830.jpg lens38sm.jpg.aadd68f715da0fef53e8142297d50f22.jpg

     

    I originally paid $1999 but I am asking $995 for it.

    Please message me if you are interested.

    I am happy to send additional photos or answer questions.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Fits in a Bluefin G30 housing.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.