Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

IKELITE TTL converter for Nikon- brand new in box for sale

Started by onokai ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

IKELITE TTL converter for Nikon- brand new in box for sale

7 posts
  1. I have a spare never used new in box Ikelite TTL converter for Nikon. I bought it one year ago.Its a #4301.3 You can switch it manual or auto by the twist of a nob. It has Ikelite fittings on both ends and also comes with cord caps-Its never been used at all.They run for $350 from Ike- asking $175   1/2 price .Seems fair

    shipping is flat rate at 10$

    Need one?? they have come out with a newer version thats just a bit smaller but does all the same functions also for $350

    these work really well for one or two Ikelite strobes

    I have not yet put this on e-bay but will soon

    Thanks for looking Mark

     

     

     

    IMG_2173.jpeg

    IMG_2174.jpeg

  2. Hi Mark

     I am interested. Would you take $150

     

    If, so, How will I pay you

     Don Howie

  3. Yes I would I'll send you a PM with details

    Its a small item so hopefully the postage will not be huge? Any ideas on that? I'll weigh it.

    It can fit in a smaller box than the orginal and that may save some shipping $$ as well

    Thanks 

    Mark

  4. 22 hours ago, onokai said:

    Yes I would I'll send you a PM with details

    Its a small item so hopefully the postage will not be huge? Any ideas on that? I'll weigh it.

    It can fit in a smaller box than the orginal and that may save some shipping $$ as well

    Thanks 

    Mark

    Hi Mark

    What is a PM

    It can be shipped to my daughters address in San Carlos, California and so does this mean it remains a flat rate for shipping of $10

    Don

     

     

  5. Mark 

     Please see above

    If you invoice me so I can pay on Paypal I think this should work

  6. Ok a PM is a personal message-just hover your cursor over my name and iou will see a few things pop up -one is message  letter click on that and send me your PayPal info and the ship to name and address min San Carlos so I can send you a paypal invoice thru PayPal .

    The shipping to San Carlos will be flat rate small box for $ 7.65 (new 2020 rate)

    That total will be $157.65 now

    PS I sent you a personal message which you should see at right top of page when you are logged in to this site -its the number 1 in red If I recall on the envelope at top right of main page-click on that to read what I sent yesterday to you.

    Let communicate thru the PM function as its private info that you should not share with everyone 

    Thanks 

    Mark Cortright

     

    Edited by onokai
  7. SOLD_SOLD _SOLD

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.