Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Price Reduction! Brand New Nauticam Mini-Dome Port

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Price Reduction! Brand New Nauticam Mini-Dome Port

2 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    I have now dropped the price on this totally brand new, unused Nauticam N120 4.33-inch mini-dome port.  This port is specifically designed for use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens and is indispensable for Close Focus Wide Angle shooting. New it retails for $680. I'm asking $425. Selling because I switched to a Subal housing.

    Happy Holidays!

    Tom

    p.s. if interested, send me an email to thbjr@earthlink.net 

  2. P.P.S.  Buyer pays shipping, and PayPal only please.

    Thanks!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.