Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video, Socorro December 2019

Started by WK's Gone Diving ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Video, Socorro December 2019

14 posts
  1. Please feel free to critique my latest video. It's probably the last video that I will do with my Sony RX100 Mk5a as I will soon have a system based on the GH5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Bhl5IJVRE

  2. Nice! How many dives was that?

  3. Thanks. Nine day trip, five diving days, nineteen dives.

  4. Very nice!  Your footage has all of the "greatest hits" a diver would hope to see there.  Well done 

  5. 8 hours ago, troporobo said:

    Very nice!  Your footage has all of the "greatest hits" a diver would hope to see there.  Well done 

    Yeah, I had the same thought as Robert. Jackpot!

  6. Yes. I was lucky on this trip.

  7. nice video pal

  8. Thanks

  9. Welcome to the GH5 now it all start again...

  10. That must have been an amazing trip.  Thanks for sharing.

  11. 17 hours ago, Interceptor121 said:

    Welcome to the GH5 now it all start again...

    Thanks. I received my new housing yesterday. Lots to learn about the new camera and housing. Indeed it all starts again.

  12. 11 hours ago, SwiftFF5 said:

    That must have been an amazing trip.  Thanks for sharing.

    Indeed it was a great trip and you are most welcome.

  13. 9 hours ago, WK's Gone Diving said:

    Thanks. I received my new housing yesterday. Lots to learn about the new camera and housing. Indeed it all starts again.

    http://interceptor121.com subscribe!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.