Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony 16-35mm F4, Nauticam N100 Extension Ring 50 and Zoom Gear, Auto Magic Filter

Started by rgilkes ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony 16-35mm F4, Nauticam N100 Extension Ring 50 and Zoom Gear, Auto Magic Filter

5 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Switching my primary wide angle lens so selling my current Sony FE 16-35mm F4, Nauticam Zoom Gear, Nauticam N100 Extension Ring 50 w/ lock and Auto Magic 77mm threaded filter. All are in excellent working condition with normal signs of wear. No scratches on lens or Auto Magic filter.

    Sony FE 16-35mm F4 - $750
    Nauticam N100 Extension Ring 50 w/ Lock - $250
    Nauticam Zoom Gear - $140
    Auto Magic Filter 77mm - $65

    Click images to view full res.

    ICGnNTKm.jpg zZjiZcFm.jpg pqcSSO9m.jpg A5vjXsem.jpg

    5yXRRBxm.jpg 1UsEUqam.jpg bzjUQ0Dm.jpg

    4qroSwHm.jpg

    SXlbo13m.jpg bZ9vq0xm.jpg

     

     

    Edited by rgilkes
  2. Hi

    I have the same set-up. Just curious : to what are you switching? WACP ? or another lens?

    I am personally using both 16-35 f/4 and 12-24 f/4. Always hard to make a choice before the dive...

    Eric

  3. 10 hours ago, lambee01 said:

    I have the same set-up. Just curious : to what are you switching? WACP ? or another lens?

    I switched to the 16-35 f/2.8 GM for topside shooting so I am going to switch over for UW as well.

  4. Lens and zoom gear sold. Extension ring and red filter still available.

  5. Extension ring sold. Only thing left is the Auto Magic Filter.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.