Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Light & Motion Sola 800 Photo

Started by jonjake ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Light & Motion Sola 800 Photo

3 posts
  1. I haven't used my Sola 800 Photo light in awhile so I figured it's time for someone else to enjoy it.  I just charged it and everything is working fine.  Includes ball mount, charging cable, and pouch. 

    $125 USD + Shipping,  send me a DM if you are interested.

    IMG_1567-X3.jpg

  2. Lowering price to $100 USD + Shipping.  DM me if you are interested.

  3. Sold

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.