Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony RX100 vi question

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100 vi question

1 posts
  1. I moved to a DSLR some yrs ago for u/w photos and also have a Sony RX100 vi.  When I used to use a compact camera, there was a button to turn off/on the viewing screen.  The RX100 vi has no such button as far as I can tell.  So how does it work for u/w photography these days?  Are the screens so efficient you can leave them on for a 60+ min dive and have battery power enough?  Do you turn the camera on and off during the dive?  Or is there a way to efficiently turn off the screen and I have missed it?
    Sorry for such a lack of knowledge but I have not dove with a compact in years.  Thinking of getting a housing for my little camera sometime down the road.

    Thanks for your time.

     

     

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.