Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam M16 Vacuum valve II

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam M16 Vacuum valve II

4 posts
  1. I bought this brand new and installed it on my housing but then I got a good deal on a new housing that uses an M14 valve.  I took this in the ocean for snorkeling but never even took it on a dive.  Works perfectly.  Like new.  Everything that comes with the kit is included.

    $190 + shipping.  They are $250 new now.

  2. IMG_2795.JPG

    IMG_2794.JPG

  3. bump. price is OBO

  4. still available?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.