Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2x Inon S-2000 strobes

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

2x Inon S-2000 strobes

5 posts
  1. Pair of Inon S-2000 strobes.  I bought them used in good shape and I've used them on about 60 dives.  I've upgraded to Z-240's for extra wide angle power.  They work perfectly.  No problems.  The plastic around one of the screws that holds in the pre-flash magnet is cracked.  It's been like that for a while without any problems.  I did not drop it or even tighten it with a tool so I assume this is common.

     

    Includes 0.5 stop diffusers,  boxes with manuals and some random accessories.

     

    $425 + shipping

     

     

  2.  

    IMG_2792.JPG

    IMG_2796.JPG

    IMG_2790.JPG

    IMG_2791.JPG

  3. Hi,
    how much would the shipping to europe / austria be?
    Thanks,
    Wolfgang

  4. Still available?

  5. bump, still available.  sorry did not get notifications of these posts.  I don't know how much shipping would cost.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.