Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

D7200 Housing and Ports for sale

Started by lhgpixdiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

D7200 Housing and Ports for sale

7 posts
  1. Hi there,

    I have decided to sell the following Ikelite housing and ports as a kit.

    6801.72 - NIKON D7200 HOUSING, (new purchase price 1800.00)

     

    5510.45

    - MODULAR 8 INCH DOME FOR FL SYSTEMS, (new purchase price 400.00)

    Neoprene 8" dome cover, (new purchase price 40.00)

     

    5510.11

    - FL EXTENSION FOR LENSES UP TO 2.75 INCHES, (new purchase price 150.00)

     

    5510.35

    - MODULAR FLAT FRONT, (new purchase price 200.00)

     

    5510.22

    - FL EXTENSION FOR LENSES UP TO 4.125 INCHES, (new purchase price 175.00)

     

    4103.52 - 

    Sync cord for two strobe system

    , (new purchase price 160.00)

     

    Total new purchase price – 2925.00

    Willing to sell for $1600.00.

    My ports above were used with Tokina 10-17 and 60mm macro. Everything is in excellent working condition, well-maintained, and no issues. My price is firm, and is priced to sell as I look to upgrade. This does not include strobes or camera. For serious inquiries, please PM me. Please note: I am not looking to part out.

     

    Thanks,

    lhgpixdiver

  2. Photo's attached...

    IMG_0203.jpg

  3. price drop to $1500.00

  4. still for sale...

  5. Just want to vouch for lhgpixdiver. I've done business with him before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Reliable, honest person.

    Brandon Cole
    www.brandoncole.com

    Edited by brandoncole
  6. Thanks Brandon! :) To help things move along, I'm now offering a $200 price drop from my original price - now $1400.00 for the entire kit.

  7. Price drop to $1400.00

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.