Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ports for sale!

Started by Dmanfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ports for sale!

5 posts
  1. I have several ports I have not used in a long time. All are in great condition. I have:

     

    1) an SWB optical glass dome port in A+ condition.

    2) a FP-117B  flat port.

    3) a FP-FC 75 flat port

    4) a 55mm extension ring.

    5) a Macro Mate lens complete with hinged mounting hardware.

    20191230_213914.jpg

  2. Are these type 3 ports or type 4 ports-type 4 ports are 3 3/4 inch ID inside dimensionType 3 are lesser ID

    whats are the prices as well?

  3. Sorry I dont know why the other pics didnt attatch. Let me try again.

    20191230_225325.jpg

  4. Photos are great but

     

    Are these type 3 ports or type 4 ports-type 4 ports are 3 3/4 inch ID inside dimension

    Type 3 are lesser ID

    What are the prices as well?

  5. Hi there,
    and best wishes for 2020!

    Would the optical glass dome port happen to be a DP-SW B? This is a 6 inch type 3 glass dome and I'm looking for a used one in good condition. 

    Best regards,
    --Rob

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.