Hi! New question.
When looking for other things I noticed over at Sea & Sea that they have some recommendations for Nikon Z + 14-30/4. Of special interest is the combination with internal correction lens and 165 mm dome port. At the bottom here: http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/system_chart/mdx_nikon.html
Lately I've been backing off the thought of full frame because of the huge wide-angle ports needed. However, IF - and that's the "if" of this question - I can get reasonable corner performance with this combination the equation changes, especially as I already own a Z6 and might get the 14-30 anyway.
So, does anyone here have any experience with this kind of combination, or anything similar? I know that 165 mm dome port would normally not be advisable for rectilinear full frame WA, but maybe in combination with the correction lens it might be decent? That's what's implied by the port chart, which does not list the smaller dome ports when the correction lens isn't used.
I could of course try to send an e-mail to Sea & Sea, but I've been told they aren't always keen to reply, so I'll try here first.