Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - Seacam S6 to Nikonos Sync Cord

Started by mattmarinegreen ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - Seacam S6 to Nikonos Sync Cord

1 posts
  1. For Sale:

    I have a high quality seacam S6 to Nikonos Sync cable for sale. This was professionally made, is coiled high quality rubberised cable, is just over 1m when stretched out. I have never used it underwater, as I was not able to use TTL (due to a hot shoe issue on my camera, i usually use the PC connector). It comes with connector protectors. Price =  £120 +P&P (UK & Europe). Returns accepted within 14 days. Please email me for more info (mattmarinegreen@hotmail.co.uk).

     

     

    20200105_153725_resized_1.jpg

    20200105_153654_resized_1.jpg

    20200105_153747_resized_1.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.