Hi guys,
I've been doing photography above water for 10+ years, and would like to be able to take photos underwater as well, as I've been diving for 5.
I''ve bought the TG-6 and housing combo from Olympus, a WeeFine WFL-02 wide angle wet lens and a tray, to keep it compact and, not spend to much cash.
I don't see myself doing alot of macro, topsides I like shooting landscapes and the odd animal, but never super closeup.
After reading alot of guides, and watching videos I've come to the conclusion, that I probably won't be satisfied without having some strobes, but I'm having a hard time deciding if I really should spend the cash on strobes or not at this time.
Seeing as I'm just starting doing UW photography, I'm worried that the addition of strobes would make everything too complex, but at the same time, I'm worried that the result without having strobes would leave me unsatisfied, or require heavy editing for decent results.
So my question is, should I buy strobes or not?





