Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Retra LSD Snoot for Inon Z240

Started by pinksquiddiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Retra LSD Snoot for Inon Z240

8 posts
  1. For sale: Retra LSD plus square, round and double hole masks. The perfect tool for creatively lighting your subjects! All pieces are in excellent condition. Compatible with Inon Z240 strobe, but adapters can be purchased so that it fits other strobe models, see link here: https://www.retra-uwt.com/pages/light-shaping-device

    Asking $300 OBO + cost of shipping

    7816A6F3-5D36-4CF5-AE70-8716D2D664F4.jpeg

    8E30638A-B3BC-4945-9443-6BD68EE3CA3D.jpeg

    B4DBBCA0-AECA-4358-81F3-FC5F96BDA82F.jpeg

    Edited by pinksquiddiver
  2. While this is "compatible" with a many strobes, you do still have to buy different adapters.  Which strobe is this for? 

  3. Thanks ... updated post :)

  4. I'd love to get this, but since I have Ikelite strobes I'd have to pick up the Ikelite mounting module. Ends up cheaper to buy a new LSD & I'd get free shipping :dunno:

  5. I welcome offers if you're still interested :)

     

  6. I will pay 200 usd (w/o shadow mask) + shipping

  7. AndreySavin,

    please PM me your address, email etc and I will get you an estimate for shipping. 
    thanks!

  8. SOLD

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.