Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FREE: IKELITE O-RING KIT

Started by Kraken de Mabini ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FREE: IKELITE O-RING KIT

4 posts
  1. FREE to Handy UW Phtographer : IKELITE O-RING KIT, 6201.02

    As I no longer have an Ikelite housing, I do not need the rebuilt kit.  This kit has lots of Ikelite O rings, grommets, springs and a lever or two with instructions.  US only to start with. You pay the US postage, $2.

    PM me your email and mailing address, first come - first served.   

     

     

  2. if you dont have any takers I will gladly take them

  3. Hi, Bill:

    Consider it done.  I will mail you the kit tomorrow morning.

    Cheers,   eli
    = = =

     

    Kit has gone to Bill Libecap, UW Camera Stuff, a worthy home. 

     

    Edited by Kraken de Mabini — edit
  4. paypal sent

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.