Nauticam N120 180MM Optical Glass Wide-Angle Dome Port
Started by rgilkes ·
10Posts
10Replies
Read-only discussion
Nauticam N120 180MM Optical Glass Wide-Angle Dome Port
10 posts
Selling my Nauticam 180mm glass wide angle dome port because I switched primary wide angle lens and need to upgrade to the 230mm dome. Glass is PERFECT with no marks (I don't take the neoprene cover off until I'm in the water). Some wear to the underside of the bottom shade (pictured), other shades have minimal wear. Comes with dome, neoprene cover, back cover, spare o-ring and lube (all pictured). Click pictures for full res.
$900 (plus PayPal & shipping)
OBO bump
Will be trading in to a local UW photo store here Monday. Reach out if interested before then.
Price drop $850 (including PP & shipping). Trying to avoid trading in to local consignment shop, but have a trip coming up and may be forced to if I can't sell here.
bump
bump
up
Just saw this post. Is dome still available? Contact me at cnothoff@gmail.com
Charlie
3 minutes ago, Cnotthoff said:
Just saw this post. Is dome still available? Contact me at cnothoff@gmail.com